market-farming - Re: mechanical transplanter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kevin Ancell" <kancell AT getonthe.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, <kampy AT grm.net>
  • Subject: Re: mechanical transplanter
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:03:57 -0600

btw.. It had the water tank and fertilizer attachments.
very good shape.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to build one unless there is something you
need that it not available. Tobacco farmers are really in a hurt right now
and you can get Transplanters CHEAP!

Regards,

Kevin Ancell
Good Earth Gardens L.L.C.