market-farming - Re: Questions for our group - fish emulsion fertilizer

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Questions for our group - fish emulsion fertilizer
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 13:11:59 -0500

I have used the dosatron, ratio100-1 type injector for 6 years and though it
works well
with fully soluble materials its not as good with organics that have a higher
level of
solids, some folks fully dilute the material in 1500 gallon poly tanks and
pump into
drip lines with small 3hp gas pump using excess preshure to run an agitator,
still you
run the risk of pluging the drip outlets, filtered tea would probably be the
solution, I
have used this method to inject SoilGard fungi...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ