market-farming - Questions for the group - farmers market association

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Leslie Griffith" <lgriffith AT kchomecare.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Questions for the group - farmers market association
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:07:07 -0600

I'm going to attend a meeting designed to create a formal statewide farmers market association next week.  Do any of you have any ideas about what the state Department of Ag could do for our individual farmers' markets regarding promotional information, education, grants, etc.?

Any pitfalls I should be aware of?

Leslie
Gryphon Farms & Gryphon Bloodhounds

Wine is a bride who brings a great dowry to the man who woos her persistently and gracefully.

Evelyn Waugh 1903-1966