market-farming - Re: vegetables/organic manures

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: cathy mcgregor-smith <mcsmiths AT elgin.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: vegetables/organic manures
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 20:29:28 -0500

we have tried to keep our farm organic by keeping it a closed
system.......our animals
are fed only our feeds and pastures .........no gmo feeds
in order to ship our organic soybeans to europe.........we had to get
ECO-CERT ( as
well as our OCIA)
ECO-CERT doesn't allow manures from non organic animals.