market-farming - RE: An Informed Discussion of GMOs:

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Donna Fezler" <gcr AT rhealiving.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: An Informed Discussion of GMOs:
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 09:18:18 -0600

Lawrence,

I wish we could ignore him, but we can't. In a discussion on the poultry
health list one of the poultry vets actually cited avery to justify their
hen enslavement practices after I posted my chicken egg study with data
showing how battery eggs were actually negative nutrition! At that point I
backed out of the debate. To me, anyone who cites that man isn't worth
talking to. Had I had that article I would have had some legitimate
ammunition to show how much of a jerk he is. They couldn't attack my data so
they tried to attack my ideology.

Donna Fezler
http://www.rhealiving.com