market-farming - Re: An Informed Discussion of GMOs:

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: An Informed Discussion of GMOs:
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 07:26:37 -0500

Dorene, I am very grateful to all the folks who keep me up to date on Avery
and others like him and the controversial topics they discuss. Without
these e-mail lists I would be seriously under informed. But with all the
info I get here and various print publications I feel as if I can educatedly
explain some of the controversy to my CSA members. They read, watch TV etc,
how would they ever know in casual reading who funds Avery, how would they
know that the "studies" he sites are either erroneously quoted or made up.
I say thank you and keep up the good work. Beth