market-farming - Re: Speedling Trays vs. TLC Plug Flats

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Speedling Trays vs. TLC Plug Flats
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:39:35 -0600

<snip>
 We use automated transplanters and use just
shy of 4000 speedling trays every spring.

Joel @ Territorial

Hi Joel,

Please tell me about your automated transplanters.  Thanks!

By the way, we have overlooked dried beans sprouting in the garden and nice onions that I thought that were all harvested.  The parsley is beautiful and I thought it all had died, plus turnips missed that are now sporting lovely new green tops. Yum!

Marie in Missouri