market-farming - Re: Speedling Trays vs. TLC Plug Flats

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <jrei AT uswest.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Speedling Trays vs. TLC Plug Flats
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:49:41 -0800

Hi Mike,

Are you using the Speedling trays on rails or boards to allow for natural
root pruning
to take place? I have used just about every imaginable tray configuration but
find
Speedling the easiest to get the plugs out. We use automated transplanters
and use just
shy of 4000 speedling trays every spring.

Joel @ Territorial