market-farming - Re: Winter Lettuce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Winter Lettuce
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 01:51:47 -0400

You can order hoop wire from Market Farm Implement at 814-4431931 thats in
PA. page 11 in
their 2000 catalog they have every type of specialty inplement for small
vegetable and
fruit farming, or Nolts Produce Supplies at 717 6569764 in Lancaster PA. they
have a very
good catalog of small farm supplies for vegetable growers and they are also
market
farmers too. If you believe that small farmers should support small farm
suppliers as I do
then give them a call.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.