market-farming - Re: lettuce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alex McGregor <waldenfarm AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: lettuce
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:43:14 -0400

For anyone looking for shade cloth, or any fabrics or greenhouse covers, I
recommend G&M
Agricultural Supply Co.- 5301 N. 82nd St., Scottsdale, AZ, 800-901-0096.

It's a small company that sells in small to large quantities. Lots of ag.
fabrics,
greenhouses and supplies. Excellent personal service. I've bought floating
row cover
from them and got wonderful service- they called me back to tell me when it
was shipped.
They specialize in supplying market growers and will cut to custom sizes.

Alex McGregor
Walden Farm