market-farming - Re: Interns

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Windwalker <windwalker AT computer-services.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Interns
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 15:22:32 -0500

We had a man from Ghana who was determined to be an intern for us but I was
advised that he just wanted to find an easy way into the US. He was most
persistent and I almost bit! I do think a list might be in order. We've
not used interns but have met some great young people who I wish had come to
Kansas but they usually went to places like Oregon.

joan vibert
windwalker farm
ottawa, kansas

  • Interns, cshel, 06/23/2000