market-farming - Re: newcomer from mississippi

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal AT iname.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: newcomer from mississippi
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:36:34

On 05/29/00, ""Tom" <tom_kat_1974 AT yahoo.com>" wrote:
> Hello New coomers
I have found so much info here and it is a true blessing to be able to
work God green earth, it is nice that we ( i do include everyone here)
not
only use the gift, but repay by putting back and shareing or knowledge
and
extras.....

>I live with depression and terrible pain, but
somehow I get up each day and move slow but get into it and feel so
wonderfull.
I just had to share this with you and the others,,hope you find the joy
that I have
and Keep on plugging along.
God's Bleesings
Tom in NE Ohio....

Tom, you are an inspiration and I'm glad you're on this list. I truly
enjoy and look forward to your posts and you make me feel blessed by being
able to share with you. Thank you.

Blessings,
Ava