market-farming - Re: newcomer from mississippi

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom" <tom_kat_1974 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: newcomer from mississippi
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 22:23:58

Hello New coomers
I have found so much info here and it is a true blessing to be able to
work God green earth, it is nice that we ( i do include everyone here) not
only use the gift, but repay by putting back and shareing or knowledge and
extras.
I can't go a day without thanking our Creature for giving me this
challange and oppurtunity to farm agian.
I grew up on a produce/beef and egg farm, small but it kept us busy,
sheltered and feed. Now my youngest (22) son is the driving force on our
Old negelected rented farm. I live with depression and terrible pain, but
somehow I get up each day and move slow but get into it and feel so
wonderfull.
I just had to share this with you and the others,,hope you find the joy
that I have
and Keep on plugging along.
God's Bleesings
Tom in NE Ohio