market-farming - Re: Weedwhackers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Peter Worsley <pwors AT svn.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Weedwhackers
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:50:01 -0700

It's incredibly light, designed to be comfortable, plenty powerful. I
know Husquvarna chain saws are considered the best by the pros. My local
dealer sells & services them, so it's convenient for me. I've owned an
Echo, and this is way better. I don't use herbicides, and I have an
electric fence around my field and my orchard, so I have to keep the
weeds down in order to avoid draining the fence batteries. I find I can
be very precise with the Husquvarna- around the fenceposts and under the
bottom fence strand, from outside the fence. This farming business is
hard work, and I feel that almost any expense is justified, particularly
for high tech items that make my job (a little) easier. Good luck. Peter