market-farming - Re: market-farming - promoting farms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dori Green" <dorigreen00 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: market-farming - promoting farms
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:25:53 EDT

Wish we luck -- tonight I'm working on some of those intangible farmer/community connections with a coffeehouse performance.

Finally figured out the chording for Stan Rogers' "Field Behind the Plow", which I recommend highly for any performance with a similar agenda. The rest of the sets are all songs and poems with either a fire or water theme. The only hard part will be keeping the autoharp in tune and getting the spirit drum to work at all in this nicely damp weather!

Dori Green
Ash Grove Community Farm
Upstate NY
http://www.ic.org/agrove