market-farming - Re: Roadside/Farmer's Market Advertising

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom" <tom_kat_1974 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Roadside/Farmer's Market Advertising
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 20:27:25

Hi Texan
We live between Erie Pa and Cleveland Ohio not far from either, really close
to interstate I 90,our market is at the interchange so we get both locals
and travels. Due to the hi traffic, speed of cars is sometimes very slow so I
can get away with smaller signs like the old fashion ones,, I plan on only
using one or tow words leading to the stand.
Take care,, btw how do you advertise???
Tom in NE Ohio