market-farming - Re: creepy, crawley things

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Dave Bennett <dbennett AT micoks.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: creepy, crawley things
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:53:00 -0500

We are having an invasion of Blue Racers this year. The population seems
to be way up over last year. It is because it did not get cold enough
this past winter to kill off much of the mice/rodent population they
feed on so food is abundant. We also have a lot of bullsnakes and
"garden" snakes. However, the blue racers concern me because they are
kind of agressive. They don't back off when you stop to let them go on
their way. :(

--

Dave Bennett