market-farming - creepy, crawley things

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Vic & Pat Jackowsky" <jackow AT gmi.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: creepy, crawley things
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 06:56:00 -0500

Ok, so my whimpiness is coming out...don't laugh.  :)

How, or does anyone even try to keep snakes out of your gardens? People tell me there are some good snakes that eat bugs and other snakes, but I'm convinced the only good snake is a dead one. Haven't seen to many of them lying around except for the one our little Eskie proudly displayed yesterday and one the horses tried to play football with.

Any suggestions please???

Thanks,
Pat