market-farming - Re: creepy, crawley things

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Vic & Pat Jackowsky" <jackow AT gmi.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: creepy, crawley things
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 07:34:59 -0500

Hi Beth....Oh yes poisonous and non but the ones yesterday were poisonous. That's what scared me so bad, to know my little doggie had the little thing running around with it. He came from near one of our garden areas with it so now I'm thinking there are snakes everywhere in our gardens! :) Last year we saw two all year and neither were in the vegetables so I'm wondering if this is going to be a bad year for them. However, one thing for sure, if snakes control the mice then the two snakes yesterday must have been just passing through because the mice are everywhere! :)  Pat