market-farming - Re: Resources for Grants, Loans, Funds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beryel Cox" <Beryel_cox AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Resources for Grants, Loans, Funds
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 13:17:21

Dear Ava;
My wife and I are wanting to start a small farming operation. We have gone
to the local USDA office and have been turned down. They say that our lack
of expereince and our finincial situation. We are trying to get off of
welfare. We dont want to go to work at McDonald's, we want to be a small
Vegetable - Ecotourism business. We each have twenty plus years in
vegetable production both commercially and hobbist. We believe that this is
what God wants us to do. Any ideas and suggestion would be very much
helpful.