market-farming - Howard rotivator

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sandy Dovala <ddovala AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Howard rotivator
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 05:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

I would like the thoughts of anyone who has had experience using a
Howard rotivator, what did you think of its effect on the soil and
drainage? We are using one this past year and this Spring, love the
way it works, good job on working cover crops in, and finishing the
field. Have noticed the fields are wetter, and am concerned. Thanks
for anyone's experiences.

=====
PEACE.
Sandy Dovala