market-farming - Re: college ag program competes with farmers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sue Oberle <soberle AT bwn.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: college ag program competes with farmers
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 19:01:24 -0600

In my mind, this is criminal. I've not read every post on this, but my
immediate thought
is to go to the press. Newspaper, TV, etc. Nothing will turn the heads of
beaucarats
faster than looking bad in front of potential funding agencies, etc.

It's a good story, I don't think you'd have trouble getting it picked
up...remember,
they're looking for news.

Sue Oberle
Oberle Botanical