market-farming - Does anybody have any info on enzymes....?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joseph Abboud <entamdiv AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Does anybody have any info on enzymes....?
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 12:10:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, well I am trying to find out about this enzyme
called papaine. all i know about it is that it is used
in making pharmacuetical drugs and used in many other
actions. It is also extracted from the Papao fuit. i
would like anybody , if they have the info, to help me
on how to manage and produce it, and any info on the
machinery used. if anybody has an idea on where the
market for this product is plz do inform me too. I
would be grateful for any help.

thanks
Joseph Abboud