market-farming - Re: algae in greenhouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mike & Linda Hartwig" <hartwig AT pioneer.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: algae in greenhouse
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:03:49 -0700

Someone mentionned something about algae on the soil of potted plants in the
greenhouse. What causes it? and if you have it how do you get rid of it?
Some of my plants have it and others do not and I used the same potting soil
and try to water them the same, based on need.
Thank you in advance
Linda

  • Re: algae in greenhouse, Mike & Linda Hartwig, 04/19/2000