market-farming - Re: Small private plots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: wytze <geno AT zap.a2000.nl>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Small private plots
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:58:44 +0200

I am a city dweller who rents a small plot on a former BD farm. The whole
farm is about 1
1/2 hectare and plots are minimal 50m2. The price is about one dollar per m2
per year
plus a membership fee of 20$ per year. The renters are supposed to do all
work in the
gardens themselves. Tillage can be done by others but than there are costs
involved.
wytze de lange
amsterdam