market-farming - Re: BC-Canada Regulations

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal AT iname.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: BC-Canada Regulations
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:55:31

Hugh:

I don't have any expertise to offer you, but I do have a few websites that
may be of value in your search.

www.fsis.usda.gov Regards Import between USDA and Agriculture Canada. Go
to Library of Exports for their April 10, 2000 updates.

www.aphis.usda.gov This site has designated ports USDA, animal and plant
health inspection for import/export and Marketing and Regulatory programs.
The Import/Export directory can be found at
www.aphis.usda.gov/oa/imexdir.html

Good luck with finding the information you need to begin your process.

Blessings,
Ava

  • BC-Canada Regulations, Hugh Jordan, 04/10/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: BC-Canada Regulations, Ava Devenport, 04/11/2000