market-farming - Re: purple carrots and seeder parts

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Denver" <dchs AT infocom.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: purple carrots and seeder parts
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:21:8

After hearing all the talk about "Planet Jr. seeders" recently on this
site, and unsure what they looked like. I began a search ending up at
Johnny's page. I e-mailed them since I couldn't locate it in their catalog.
Today they mailed me back and said Quote "Having found the Planet Jr.
seeder to be an inferior product we have removed it from our product line"
unquote. But they still sell the earthway seeder, and I have heard nothing
but BAD stuff about them. Go-figure!!!!!