market-farming - supplies for micro-cannery

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "William E. Barry" <unclebil AT bright.net>
  • To: <organicgrowing AT eGroups.com>, <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: supplies for micro-cannery
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 11:45:51 -0400

We are opening a micro-cannery on our farm this year.
We have just become state licensed. FDA/USDA to be handled before June 1

Our problem is that we want to start this thing out right, and we are having
difficulty finding supplier for certified organic ingredients in quantities
we can handle.

Our farm is producing some fruits but in limited quantities and we need
sources of certified organic fruit, onions, garlic, etc. in less than semi
loads.

We are located in western Ohio right off(8/10th mile) I-75. Are any of you
able to provide us with inputs?

Appreciate all the help you can give us?

Bill & Linda Barry
Barry Farm
unclebil AT bright.net
Wapakoneta, Ohio