market-farming - Re: Fungal inoculants (was Mycostop)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Cheri Shelnutt <cshel AT usit.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fungal inoculants (was Mycostop)
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 20:15:11 -0500

Hi,
Just attended an ag conference where this was discussed - had a fabulous
slide show. We
are doing some test beds with this for the season. Sounded wonderful, I
would encourage
everyone to check it out but to be careful of their source - evidently there
are some
VERY unethical people doing this.

Cheri
Sweet Hollow Farm
NE Tennessee

farm2gates AT excite.com wrote:Fungal inoculants like mycorrhizae are not on the
USDA list.
We got some