market-farming - Re: I'M LOOSE----

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: cappy AT harborside.com
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Michael Creech <creech5 AT mail.tds.net>
  • Subject: Re: I'M LOOSE----
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:08:38 -0800

Quoting Michael Creech <creech5 AT mail.tds.net>:

> Elizabeth Pike wrote:
> >
> > Why
> > do y'all deserve explanations for administrative
decisions??

> There is a difference here. You are firing an
employee. You aren't
> coming to work one day to find your new assistant
manager has changed
> the locks on you. This was Marcie's list---co-owned
with Lawrence. Then
> Lawrence decides he likes you better, sets you up to
take Marcie's job
> and boots her out. THat's hard ball and we don't like
it. If there was a
> good reason for Lawrence to do it he would have
shared it by now. He
> obviously hasn't one so that makes him an
untrustworthy person. And yes
> we deserve an explanation. We aren't payed employees
and you aren't our
> boss.
>
> Penny
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to market-farming as:
cappy AT harborside.com
> $subst('Email.Unsub')
> To subscribe send email to lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
> with message text containing: subscribe market-farming

A thought from sidelines....

What in the world is going on? I feel as if I'm
reading notes passed back and forth in a high school or
junior high school class room.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't everyone an adult?

I've been out of town, and part of the time I wasn't
near a computer. When time allowed and the opportunity
came up to sit down and check my messages, I was
shocked at the e-mails passing before me.

I thought the objective of this discussion group was to
share ideas, network, give encouragment and learn how
to thrive in business.

Not this week, according to what's going on.

How sad and disappointing. What a waste of energy.
What a waste of time.

Is this really worth it?

Cappy Tosetti
on the Oregon coast

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the
recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

  • I'M LOOSE----, Elizabeth Pike, 03/06/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: I'M LOOSE----, cappy, 03/06/2000