market-farming - Re: Another cure, perhaps...(Re: Zinnias)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alex McGregor <waldenfarm AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Another cure, perhaps...(Re: Zinnias)
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 19:56:16 -0500

Jim & Jo,

I want to try H2O2 this year on my tomatoes for early blight. Did you start
spraying
before symptoms od after? What time of day did you spray (sun or shade)? Top
and bottom
of leaves or just one or the other? Thanks for this info. I'm encouraged to
hear H2O2
slowed blight down. My tomatoes don't succumb immediately, but it cuts down
on fall
harvest.

Alex McGregor
Walden Farm