market-farming - green manures again

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lee Lawton <llami AT teleport.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: green manures again
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:27:20 -0800

Yesterday, I asked about hairy vetch with tomatoes and suddenly we were
talking about bungie cords!

Has anyone grown hairy vetch? If so, how big is it? What green manures, if
any, do you grow with tomatoes and peppers? Does anyone know of a web site
that talks about growing green manures concurrent with crops?

Tenacious, aren't I? ;-)

Lee Lawton
Over the Rainbow Farm