market-farming - RE: niche marketing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT Hart.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'market farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: niche marketing
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:23:29 -0600

We have thought about edamame as our "something new" for this year. We're
known at our market for the new and different. What variety did you use,
where did you get the seed, and how expensive was it ? Also, how many days
(approximately) to maturity ? Thanks!

Alison and Paul Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
Smiths Grove, KY