market-farming - Oops, Self-Edit

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dori Green" <dorigreen00 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Oops, Self-Edit
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 10:55:39 EST

I mis-spoke in an earlier post. Relax, guys, testosterone is just fine.

It's declining sperm counts that have been linked to pesticides.

http://www.cqs.com/esperm.htm

Many other URL links can be located through a Lycos search.

I feel also that as my "outraged orgie" voice has risen in response to the 20/20 business, I hope my non-organic list friends understand that my acid is not directed at them. This is an important forum where we can celebrate our common ground and discuss our differences rationally.

I'll be quiet now. For a while, anyway. <G>

Dori Green
Ash Grove Community Farm
Corning, NY

http://www.ic.org/agrove