market-farming - Modern technology

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Cappy Tosetti" <cappy AT harborside.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Modern technology
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:44:40 -0800

Hello Everyone.

Discovered something on our discussion forum this morning.  I sent two personal messages to individuals this morning.  Hit reply, not reply to all.
Just wanted to chat with them and not bother everyone else.

A little later I discovered the messages on the forum for all to read.  Also, I noticed there were two of each message.  (that's because it didn't look like the message went through at first).

I'm sorry to be filling up the forum with unnecessary messages that take your time and space.  I need to find out what's wrong on my end of the line.
From now on I'll take the e-mail messages I want to respond to and write a brand new e-mail (won't use the reply button).

Really sorry.  Just what you need.  More stuff to sift through.  Won't happen again.

Cappy on the Oregon coast