market-farming - Re: Pepper Spray and deer deterrence

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Cheri Shelnutt <cshel AT usit.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Pepper Spray and deer deterrence
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 23:41:34 -0500

Hi Leigh,

I am new here, have been lurking for awhile. I have read that Lion scat will
deter
deer. You can get this from your local zoo if you have one. Some are
actually marketing
it for sale. Place around the perimeter of the gardens.....

Cheri
Sweet Hollow Farm

Leigh Hauter wrote

> This worked great all summer but in the fall when the forest started
> turning brown and our fall irrigated greens looked so, so green, there was
> no keeping them out.
>
> Does anyone have a fool proof solution.

  • Re: Pepper Spray and deer deterrence, Cheri Shelnutt, 02/01/2000