market-farming - Liability

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marc & Marcy <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Liability
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 18:42:47 -0700

On another newsgroup we discussed liability and the thread
is contained in an archive on Onelist.net.

Various responses:

Some folks:

will not hire minors

will allow minors only if their parents are present

will not hire anyone

will not allow males and females to work together without
supervision

will require use of farm supplied and agency approved tools
and clothes

have insurance

do not have insurance but rely on good will

will only hire insured and licensed contractors

Etc. If a person is interested contact me off list and I
will be happy to direct them to the archive location that
contains these discussions.

Marc

  • Liability, Marc & Marcy, 02/01/2000