market-farming - Re: Chat??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dawn M. Ripley" <ripley AT iglou.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Chat??
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 18:57:35 -0500

At 06:31 PM 02/01/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks Leigh! I think I'll go pour out my juice now!
>
>Switching topics, it seems we're all using email to chat-not that "I"
>mind (being the chatty one!), should we set up a chat time/room
>somewhere/somehow?? And schedule regular times/topics to do it?? I
>know I mentioned this on the CSA-L list & had several positive
>I the only one who does this??). Might save mailbox space for some.
>I'm not talking chit-chat, but meaningful conversation to delve into
>these other topics we keep skimming.

Hey, Liz--

I, for one, would rather keep the conversations in e-mail, where I can save
significant messages and forward the same to others who may not yet be on
this listserver. Besides, information might be conveyed in a chat room that
wouldn't make it to the entire list, and that would be to everyone's
detriment.

Just MHO,

Dawn

******************************

Dawn M. Ripley
Holdfast Farm
5561 Budd Road
New Albany, Indiana 47150-9109
(812) 949-9008

ripley AT iglou.com
www.members.iglou.com/ripley

  • Chat??, Elizabeth Pike, 02/01/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Chat??, Dawn M. Ripley, 02/01/2000
    • Re: Chat??, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/01/2000