market-farming - Price of earthway seeder, etc.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mary Hoelterhoff <maryspiral AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Price of earthway seeder, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:56:13 -0600

Thought I'd mention E & R again (mentioned in an earlier post)
Good company for those of us east of the Mississippi. I believe they're
a Mennonite or Amish company...all business is snail mail..takes 2-3
weeks to get delivery, from the time you mail your order. At the end of
invoice they add a $2.95 handling charge. Their prices often are lower
than Johnny's and AM Leonard for the same tool. This year they offered a
small selection of organic seed.

E&R Seed
1356 E 200 S
Monroe, IN 46772

Sells earthway seeder for $67.95 (includes freight charge)

The Hand Bean Planter (jab type planter tool) is $39.95 (includes
freight)

Mary Hoelterhoff
Blue Skink Farm CSA
Monticello, KY

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

  • Price of earthway seeder, etc., Mary Hoelterhoff, 02/01/2000