market-farming - Fedco has a website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Steve & Robin Follette <ThymeForEwe AT nemaine.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Fedco has a website
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:45:22 -0500

Fedco does have a website. At this time it lists only what is not
available or is on back order.

http://www.fedcoseeds.com

We combined our order with one other farm and individuals this year for a
discount of 32%. We got 20% for over $300, 2% for getting our order in
before today and 10% for picking it up. Our discount wouldn't have been
10% less if we hadn't had the orders from individuals. For the
individuals, they got a big discount they wouldn't have otherwise gotten.

Picking up our order is a lot of fun. We stop at the warehouse for seeds,
head down the road to Moose Tubers and then stop for lunch at a nice
restaurant (and spend our discount) on the way home. It's an all day event
since they're just over three hours from my farm.

Robin

Thyme For Ewe Farm
Farm fresh vegetables and meats.
http://www.nemaine.com/organic

  • Fedco has a website, Steve & Robin Follette, 01/28/2000