market-farming - Re: market-farming list & csa production discussion (thumbs up?)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming list & csa production discussion (thumbs up?)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 06:32:51 -0800

Lawrence,

I agree that production issues, i.e. how much to plant, what to plant vs
farmers' mkts, and all cultural practice, soil, and pest topics etc. are
appropo to this list. I think when the discussion is about CSA specific
share or marketing related topics - brochures, drop sites, where to get
shareholders, shareholder retention, pricing, growing for other farms,
trading produce, etc., the CSA list(s) are better sites.

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle Organic Farm
Auburn, CA