machinist - [machinist] Lathe inserts .com

machinist@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Machinist

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: machinist@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [machinist] Lathe inserts .com
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 15:44:30 -0500

Welcome to LATHE INSERTS .COM
http://www.latheinserts.com/

Welcome to LATHE INSERTS .COM

We now offer standard credit card processsing as well as Paypal.

We've just finished a new update of the website to make it easier to find products in the hobby lathe section.

The products are now grouped by shank size. For intance, if you have a BXA toolpost you can go to the 5/8" shank section and see everything we offer in that size. Hopefully this will keep you from having to travel all over the site putting together an order for your lathe. And, we have new multi-function tools that part, groove, profile, and turn with just one tool holder. Check back often.. 2014 will be a big year for us as we add more neat tools for your shop.

Please check out these easy links to some of our new products:

Our 45 degree face mills with a 2-year "No Questions Asked" warranty have been wildly popular: Here they are

Inexpensive, Hi-performance taps for a wide variety of materials: YG-1 Performance Taps

Hi-Performance HSS end mills for aluminum?  Try These

And, our Boring Bar deals can't be beat.

Thank for stopping by!

C. Payne

Owner, Toolsource Inc

Madison, Alabama

  • [machinist] Lathe inserts .com, Lawrence London, 02/04/2014