lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] increase text size in lyceum head on user profile page

  • From: bai.xiaoyu AT gmail.com
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] increase text size in lyceum head on user profile page
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 08:56:50 +0800

I would like to thank you Liu XF on the list for helping me increase
the text in lyceumhead on user profile page, where it has links to
user's blogs.

I am posting his answer in the list in case somebody needs it and to
close the thread I started.

lxf wrote:

Find such code at the end of wp-admin/wp-admin.css
/*Lyceum Changes*/
#lyceumhead {
padding-top: 2px;
padding-left:25px;