lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] modifying .htaccess to support multiple domains

  • From: DaveG <lyceum AT solidgone.com>
  • To: Jefferson Fletcher <jeffersonfletcher AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] modifying .htaccess to support multiple domains
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:10:33 -0500

I'm in the process of doing this as well. I'll let you know how I fare.

~ ~ Dave

Jefferson Fletcher wrote:
It seems that multiple domains can be supported from a single lyceum install, but I am unclear about the proper way to set up the .htaccess file to handle this correctly.

e.g. - instead of users ever seeing:

mydomain.com/blog1 <http://mydomain.com/blog1>
mydomain.com/blog2 <http://mydomain.com/blog1>
mydomain.com/blog3 <http://mydomain.com/blog1>

they get redirected to:

myfirstdomain.com <http://myfirstdomain.com/>
myseconddomain.com <http://myseconddomain.com/>
mythirddomain.com <http://mythirddomain.com/>

Does anyone have a sample .htaccess they could point me to with rewrite rules that do this correctly? Thanks for the help.

--jeff