lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] modifying .htaccess to support multiple domains

  • From: "Jefferson Fletcher" <jeffersonfletcher AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] modifying .htaccess to support multiple domains
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:02:29 -0800

It seems that multiple domains can be supported from a single lyceum install, but I am unclear about the proper way to set up the .htaccess file to handle this correctly.

e.g. - instead of users ever seeing:

mydomain.com/blog1
mydomain.com/blog2
mydomain.com/blog3

they get redirected to:

myfirstdomain.com
myseconddomain.com
mythirddomain.com

Does anyone have a sample .htaccess they could point me to with rewrite rules that do this correctly?  Thanks for the help.

--jeff