lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Subdomain problem

  • From: "chandran" <chandran AT sgstechnologie.com>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Subdomain problem
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:30:48 +0530

Hi,

Yes I configured the wildcard subdomain DNS Entry. I am attaching the config file with this. One thing is login the site is working fine and other links are working fine.  Only thing is view the blog is getting blank page (that is for after login and when clicking the blog in the portal.php page).

Rgds
Chandran
Software Engineer
SGS Technologie Pvt Ltd.,