lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Subdomain problem

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: chandran <chandran AT sgstechnologie.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Subdomain problem
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:09:38 -0500 (EST)

i think the wp-config did not come through

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, chandran wrote:

Hi,

Yes I configured the wildcard subdomain DNS Entry. I am attaching the config
file with this. One thing is login the site is working fine and other links
are working fine. Only thing is view the blog is getting blank page (that is
for after login and when clicking the blog in the portal.php page).

Rgds
Chandran
Software Engineer
SGS Technologie Pvt Ltd.,