lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] move lyceum from one domain to another domain

  • From: bai.xiaoyu AT gmail.com
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] move lyceum from one domain to another domain
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:30:19 +0800

I want to lyceum from domain1.org to domain2.org, What steps should I take.

Here's a list of what I did and it didn't work

1. set dns
2. set apache 000-default, point domina2.org to lyceum directory
3. change domain1.org to domain2.org in lyceum wp-config.php
4  change upload base url in system settings from domain1.org to domain2.org
5  try domin2.org, portal page loaded successfully. other links still point to domain1.org
6  regenerate .htaccess
7. domain2.org/johndoe/ works but all the entries url of johndoe still point to domain1.org, so are url of uploadef files

I am stucked. Is there any configuration I should change?

I hope I don't have to go to the database and find/replace strings there, except for uploaded files url as they are in the content of post, that I understand. But for entry/post url, what else should I do. Is there a base_url value I can set?

Thank you.

- bxy