lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Addons repository

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Addons repository
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 19:52:44 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 7 Oct 2006, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

I made a proposal at http://wiki.lyceum.ibiblio.org/index.php/Addons_repository suggesting we implement this with Trac. JJB has offered that we can maybe use the same Trac hosting service (ibiblio.org) that hosts Lyceum right now. Trac gives us the advantage of being able to track bugs easily as well as document what the addons are supposed to do.

Hey, JJB, I've gotten quite a bit of positive feedback from the community on the IRC channel, plus a note left at http://wiki.lyceum.ibiblio.org/index.php/Addons_repository . Want to make it? (-:

-- Asheesh.

--
Old Mother Hubbard lived in a shoe,