lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Export from Lyceum to standalone WordPress

  • From: Pisoi <pisoi7vieti AT yahoo.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Export from Lyceum to standalone WordPress
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 19:47:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi everybody,

We would like to create a multiblog for a community of computer enthusiasts. We are trying to decide between Lyceum and WordPress MU.

We would like to offer our users the possibility of taking their content/blog with them, in case they decide to leave the community. While MU seems to have the possibility of exporting a personal blog, we cannot find the same for Lyceum in the Google search results. Is it possible in Lyceum?

Thank you.